OUR LOCAL MISSION.
To embrace this mission it is our duty to support our farmers, small businesses, schools, and local nonprofits in any way that we can.
- When in season, Maize Valley Farms provides us with their all natural onions, green peppers, longhorn red peppers, jalapeño peppers, shallots, hot pepper butter, purple potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, and more.
- Petitti’s Garden Center in Louisville grows us basil, spinach, and too many different kinds of lettuce to list.
- Rudy Moyer and his horticulture team at Pegasus Farms in Hartville grow our arugula, four different kinds of basil and lettuce regularly. This summer we will be featuring all sorts of interesting and delicious herbs and produce from Rudy and his team of master gardeners in training.
- Our sausage, bacon, chicken breast, chicken wings, and steak come from Premium Pastured Meats in Alliance Ohio. Seth Sharp raises all of his animals in clean grass pastures.
- To help subsidize lettuce and basil during extremely cold spells, we use Green City Growers out of Cleveland. Green City Growers is an epic indoor greenhouse which provides hundreds of jobs growing all natural herbs, lettuce and more.
- We purchase our organic sprouted ancient grain spelt flour from Stutzman Farms in Millersburg, Ohio.
- We are currently creating relationships with other local farmers from produce, to meats and cheeses to flour.
- We are actively involved in our community and care about making a difference and creating beautiful, meaningful relationships. We believe in giving back whenever we can and embracing friendships with people who are advocates of positive change in our community.
If you think we'd be a great team, please feel free to connect with us and let's make some great things happen. We are all about positive mo jo and big energy!